By firstname.lastname@example.org (Joe Klingbeil)
Alabama completed its second practice of the week Tuesday in preparation for Saturday’s matchup against Fresno State.
· Rashaan Evans was in a black, no contact jersey and worked on an exercise machine for the entire viewing period. Evans was diagnosed with a groin strain following the Florida State game.
· Shaun Dion Hamilton, Keith Holcombe and Mack Wilson were the linebackers that went through drills alongside the starting defensive backs.
· Freshman defensive lineman LaBryan Ray continued to work with the outside linebackers.
· Jalen Hurts and Tua Tagovailoa traded reps at quarterback, as they worked with receivers on screen passes
· Co-offensive coordinator Mike Locksley was back at practice, just two days after his son was tragically shot.
Source:: The Crimson White Sports