By outreach@cw.ua.edu (CW Staff)

Tonight, the College Football Playoff Committee will unveil its second top 25 of the season. Last week the staff completely whiffed on predicting the rankings so this week we just decided to throw darts at a wall and rank teams that way.

Here is the top 11 that our panel created.

1. Clemson (3)
2. Alabama
3. Ohio State
4. Oklahoma State
5. Notre Dame
6. Baylor
6. LSU
8. Iowa
8. Stanford
10. Florida
11. Utah

Here is how our predictions ended up.

Sean Landry Kelly Ward Tyler WaldrepClemson1st1st1stAlabama2nd2nd2ndOhio State3rd3rd3rdOklahoma St.4th4th7thNotre Dame5th5th6thBaylor6th6th5thLSU7th7th4thIowa8th8th9thStanford9th9th8thFlorida10thNR10thUtahNR10thNR

Last but not least here is the “committee’s” reasoning.

Sean Landry- Editor-in-Chief

2. Alabama – Would be higher but the committee hasn’t seen a picture of A’Shawn Robinson yet.

4. Oklahoma State – More wins than Baylor, harder schedule than Baylor, better colors than Baylor, just beat TCU. Still very much in play that the Big 12 plays its way out of the playoff though.

5. Notre Dame – My name is Sean, it’s a minor miracle they’re not No. 1

8. Iowa – I went to Iowa once. It’s the flattest place I’ve ever seen.

Kelly Ward – Digital Managing Editor

1. Clemson- It’s the only college football team with the ability to pull off orange and purple.

2. Alabama- SEC bias

9. Stanford- At one point, the student body voted for the mascot to be the Robber Barons which is the most Stanford thing I’ve ever heard. The second-most Stanford thing I’ve ever heard is the administration expressing concern that Robber Barons would tarnish the reputation of the university’s founder, Leland Stanford, who was a railroad magnate.

10. Chipotle on the Strip- *fire emoji*

NR. Chipotle at Midtown Village- Has trouble finishing (once undercooked my rice). Never has guac. Sometimes has chips. Inexplicably busy at 8:30 on a Sunday night.

Tyler Waldrep- Sports Editor

2. Alabama- Did you see A’Shawn Robinson leap I’m still terrified.

4. LSU- Has a decent schedule left and has plenty of talent on both sides of the ball. Can you say semifinal rematch?

5. Baylor- The Bears won with a backup quarterback. Yeah Oklahoma State was impressive, but neither team will make it to the playoff anyway and I trust the Bears and Art Briles more than I trust the Pokes.

10. Florida- I still can’t believe Vanderbilt was still alive in the division race on Saturday. Can you imagine the Commodores in Atlanta?